Monday, May 4, 2009

Circus - Part One

Laydeeeeeeedes and Gentledogs. It's your pal Toney, here. Welcome to my May Carnival Circus!

I am your host for the day, and I'm sure you are going to be hugely entertained by the acts that I have arranged for you. Before we start, may I add a warm welcome to the many guests that we have here tonight from Canine Hills. It's great to see you guys, and I'm glad that you decided to make this "once only" trip outside the hills so that you could be here. Much appreciated.




Anyways, without further ado, I would like to introduce the first act, which is certainly going to get this show off to a great start. Please put your paws together for "Madame Zeea" the celebrated trapeze artist.



May I ask for complete silence now, Laydees and Gentledogs ......... Drum roll, please, maestro Levi.







Wow! Zeea, that was fantastic! listen to the applause.........



Thanks Zeea. What a great laydee she is. As another famous Toney once said. That was grrrrrrrrrreeat! Well, I'm not sure how we're going to top that!

Now, while we get the next act ready, we are going to be entertained by Trevor the clown from D4. Now, I know some of you younger ones - especially Boswell from SamnLuce - are pretty scared of clowns, but I can assure you that it really is Trevor underneath all that pancake, and he's quite harmless. So, come on down, "Trevor the Clown"!





Thanks Trevor. Now you go off and get that make-up off, cos I know you're on later with the rest of D4. I see the place is now filling up with more of the regular DoggySnaps crowd. Well, you guys have missed the first act of the evening - "Madame Zeea" on the trapeze, but I'm sure that she can be persuaded to provide the Grand Finale to the event, so make sure you all stick around to the end.


For those of you that are in need of refreshment, I can tell you that in the Marquee you will find Desmond's Hot Dog stand and also Knasher's Bar. Its all free tonight, courtesy of yours truly, so enjoy yourelves.





Well, it seems most of us are here now, so its time to introduce the next act and what an act it is! Now these two little fellas have come all the way from South Africa to bring you something special. I can guarantee you won't have seen anything like this before in your lives. What you are about to see is truly incredible. I bring you, the Dynamic Duo that is "Milo and Macky The Canine Canonballs"!


Now, could I ask you that are ring-side to stand back, cos Milo and Macky need plenty of room....


OK, Laydees and Gentledogs, Milo and Macky are ready to go, so can I have a drum-roll please maestro........

3, 2, 1, GO!


Absolutely fantastic! The crowd is going wild! We've never seen anything like it! Let's hear it for the 2 bravest little guys your ever likely to meet - "Milo and Macky the Canine Canonballs".


Well, Laydees and Gentledogs, after all the excitement of the first 2 acts, I think we need a breather, so there'll be a short break in the show tonight. So, why don't you all go outside and enjoy the rides that I have arranged for you. There's plenty to do, and don't forget the food and drinks in the marquee.


See you'all later. Your pal, Toney. Oh, before I forget. My photographers will be out and about taking your pictures, and I'll be awarding a prize at the end of the show for the best one.

PS.
To go to the next section, you may need to click on "Older Post"